All praise is due to Allah SWT who is our Creator and Sustainer. It is Allah alone who deserves all praise. Almighty Allah is unique in all His attributes and His power evades everywhere and all time. May peace and blessings be upon our final and beloved Prophet Muhammad salAllahu alaihi sallam.
The following Qur’anic ayah shows the high place that education has in Islam.
‘Allah will exalt in degree those of you who believe, and those who have been granted knowledge and Allah is Well– Acquainted with what you do.’
Surah Al Mujadilah: 11
Whilst the benefits of being in the path of knowledge are truly immense;
‘He who issues forth in search of knowledge is busy in the cause of Allah until he returns from his quest.’
“If you educate a man, you educate an individual. If you educate a woman, you educate a nation.”
It is only through gaining knowledge can we advance as a society. At Abu Bakr Girls School our aim is to provide a strong Islamic environment in which our pupils achieve their full potential and go on to become outstanding ambassadors for Islam. We are committed to creating a culture of learning in which pupils will strive and flourish Insha’Allah.
Our school is based on a foundation of the teachings Islam and we endeavour to provide a journey that fosters true Iman and love for Islam in the hearts and minds of our pupils, staff, and parents.
We aim to:
- Encourage our pupils to grow and develop an Islamic personality based upon the teachings of the holy Qur’an and the teachings of our beloved prophet Muhammad salAllahu alaihi sallam
- Provide a safe, welcoming environment in which pupils feel confident and secure.
- Value each pupil as an individual ensuring they reach their full potential academically and spiritually.
- Encourage good behaviour, respect and the value of working together.
- Provide pupils the opportunity to develop their leadership skills.
- Enhance a sense of belonging and strengthen commitment to society so that our pupils become aspiring, effective and productive members of our society.